Friday, June 24, 2011

Future Mommy?

Hi friends! Well, here it is, my first entry. Actually, this is the 2nd time I'm writing this but the first time I was out on the deck and my iPad got too hot..figures.

So I know after reading my blog name you must be wondering...am I a mom? Maybe I'm pregnant? What's the deal?

No, I'm not pregnant. I'm a fifth grade teacher who graduated with my Master's degree a month ago, and who has been on summer break a little less than a week now, and who loves sunbathing, reading, exercising, and margaritas. In fact, I'm spending this afternoon tanning on the deck and just made a "marg" refill while working on this entry. Perhaps I can thank the tequila for the inspiration.

Anyways, why am I talking about being a mom, you ask? I have reached that stage in life where all I can think about is babies. It happened after the season finale of Grey's Anatomy (if you saw it then you know my point). Thanks, Meredith. Since then, all my conversations with my husband consist of having a baby and YES! he is as excited as I am. Weird, right? I'm gonna go with it while it's hot. My husband and I got married a year and a half ago before I officially became a teacher and while he was in his first year of dental school (mind you, we dated 6.5 years prior) and now we own a home and I planted some flowers in the front yard yesterday. Next step? Obviously, a baby!

But seriously, we are planning for the future and right now it looks like Baby Woolwine, IV (hubby is the 3rd) is in the mix. No worries, once we start trying I'll put my margaritas on hold.

With love,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment