Friday, March 9, 2012

Pregnancy and Woolwine Family Update: Week 22

Lucky me! I got to see my baby girl again after only two weeks since I saw her last (and found out she was a girl)! She was in a strange position last time so they couldn't get a good look at her face and heart...which means, I got to go back sooner than expected! I certainly have never enjoyed going to the doctor as much as I do to see our baby. 


Here are some photos of our sweet Victoria:


Victoria's profile: I love how her little mouth is open!

Looks like she's waving hello! Check out the front of her face

Her mouth is wide open with her tongue sticking out - love it!

She is so adorable - and I continue to feel her kicking "hello" all day long! The technician commented on what an "active" baby she is -- should keep us busy once she gets here! She's comparable to the size of a papaya this week - between 10 and 11 inches and somewhere between 12 ounces and a pound. She's growing so fast! I can certainly tell as my belly stretches tighter and tighter. I'm waiting for my belly button to pop out any day now - eeek! 

Well, it's Friday night which means pizza and breadsticks on the couch with Daddy, Victoria, and Deano (the pups). We LOVE pizza Friday! Of course, I usually crash earlier than I do on a normal weeknight. It's like my body finally gets permission to relax after a week of work....and it takes that relaxation time seriously! Teaching 20 fifth graders is quite the exhausting job - but I still love it (minus the attitude of soon-to-be 6th graders)!

One more thing: my Dad came to visit this week when two of our hometown basketball teams had games in Richmond & he got to stay with us (lucky him)! He got to spend time bonding with our sweet pups, Dean, who is now 8 months old. He will be exactly 1 year when Victoria arrives. We basically go from raising one baby to another in this household! :) Here is an assortment of photos from their photo shoot Wednesday before school:


This one is my favorite :) 



Well that's all for now. Off to relax!
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment