Friday, July 22, 2011

More Practice

While Trey and I are actively TTC (and in case you didn't know, we officially are) I am spending my time practicing for future mommy duty. I went home this week to get my hair done (my step-mom is my hairdresser) and visited with my big sis, Natalie. I am enjoying being an aunt more and more, especially now that I can't wait to have little ones of my own. Plus, I'm constantly learning so much from my sister and from helping her out.
Little Knox fell asleep in my arms at the pool     


Tomorrow Trey and I are flying to Florida to stay with his aunt and uncle who have seven children! They range from ages 6 to 23...and are so incredibly fun. We visited them last summer for a couple days and had such a blast that we are going back for a whole week this year. I plan on taking some lessons from their parenting because they are such a great family. I have never seen such well-behaved, helpful, respectful, kind, thoughtful, and fun kids. They are not only good to their guests, but they get along better than any family I've ever seen.
The Woolwine Cousins: 6 of the Florida kids, 4 of the Virginia kids





This photo was taken last summer during our visit. Livie, the tiny,adorable girl I'm holding is one of my favorites. I cannot wait to see her again, as well as the rest of their clan. Keep your fingers crossed as Trey and I continue TTC :) 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment