Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No longer waiting...for now

I meant to point this out the other day, but you may have a noticed a change to my blog. Yep! That's right! I'm no longer "madre in waiting" because I am no longer waiting to be a momma! Victoria has made me the luckiest madre, hence my new title. Every time I see her sweet face, hear her cries through the monitor, or change a stinky diaper, I'm reminded of just how lucky Trey and I are. Reminds me of that kind of lucky I felt when I first knew I loved Trey...or when I said "I do"...but times a million twizzlers (Trey can appreciate this comment!). So in my opinion (naturally) I am the luckiest momma there is to have such an amazing baby girl.

Now it's possible I will be a madre in waiting again...at some point (wink, wink)...but I will always consider myself the luckiest, from here on out. Thank you, sweet Victoria, for being such a blessing in my life.
V at two weeks old...this seems so long ago!

So, please note, if you're ever trying to go to my blog via the link, it is now:
www.theluckiestmadre.blogspot.com

I'm off to bed now so I can hang out with Victoria in the early hours (LUCKY me! - and there's no sarcasm there! :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment