Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Why I Love Jamberry!

I know you may be wondering, what in the world is Jamberry? Well, I'm about to show you and tell you about how much I love it!

I am a girly girl that has always loved getting pampered. Going to get my nails done is such a delight!  However, the other details that go into it (getting a babysitter, paying a LOT more than I want to, questioning how much I should tip, and then having it get messed up way too soon) is such a pain. So my solution to this problem? Jamberry Nails!

I earned these festive "hostess exclusive" wraps from a party I just hosted!

Jamberry Nails are wraps for your nails that make them look oh-so-beautiful, only cost $15 for a set of two manicures & two pedicures (that's $3.75 per manicure/pedicure), and you can do them in the comfort of your own home! The truth behind why I really love them is because they are amazing for moms. There is NO dry time and they last much longer than painting your own nails. I can actually do them while the kids nap and not have to worry about them getting messed up if the kids wake up before I'm done! Alleluiah!

With Jamberry you can go so many different routes. Whether you prefer solid colors, sparkly colors, stripes, polka dots, chevron, french tips, and anything else you could possible think of, we've got you covered. You can even design your own nail wraps with their Nail Art Studio! They also have college and sorority wraps. It's really hard to pick, in all honesty!
Holiday Jamberry nails - so festive!

So I don't know if you caught it, but I referred to Jamberry as "we" because I am now officially a Jamberry consultant! I love "jams" so much, that it just seemed logical to share them with you! I am officially having my "Launch Party" over the next couple weeks, so if you are interested in trying them out, please let me know! I will send you a free sample so you can try them yourself. If you're curious as to how they work, watch this video!

Want to see all the choices? Check out my new website: lizziewoolwine.jamberrynails.net

So here's to ending 2014 with a bang...or rather, some very attractive nails!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment